Friday, September 17, 2010

Marie Antoinette



How could I forget to “write” about the lady, I mean Queen, who is our wedding inspiration
   Marie Antoinette

1755, November 2nd  – born in Vienna; the 15th child of Austrian Emperor Francis Stephan (also known by the title Holy Roman Emperor Francis I) and Empress Maria Theresa. 
 Marie loved pastel yet vibrant colors. Funny; she is just like me
I think we would have been fast friends.


 Marie reportedly owned thousands of pairs of shoes, and commissioned hundreds of dresses to be made for her. I bet she would have let me borrow a pair for my wedding.. maybe even a few pretty desserts too. Xoxo to you Marie.

3 comments:

  1. Let them eat "cack" {as Fronk would say}!
    Love this entry lady. Just love the colors too! Beautifully you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh...I might add...no wonder I love Marie's taste/ We share the same birthday!!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Mom you do!! How cool, 2 Queens share birthdays. :)

    ReplyDelete