Thursday, September 16, 2010

Eye Candy

A few pieces of “eye candy” to inspire you on this Thursday afternoon…
 P.S. If you come to my Kentucky home... you'll see this... so calming and pretty, I love it!

My dishes match the cool robin's egg blue paint... and my cabinets will look like this too.

Too Modern for moi but very chic 

My French-Toile Baby Room 
Where our precious baby will rest his head

Our little princess's nursery

Happily Ever After Shoes

  
Our Happily Ever After Theme
 Gorgeous "eye candy" on 6.11.11

  To the blog who I borrowed these pictures from
Thank you for inspiring me 

3 comments:

  1. Love everything about this/love the kitchen/bath is a blend of new and old/nurseries are sweet/shoes/and 6.11.11 event "eye candy" is to die for. Best thing too 'eye candy' has zero calories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this. can't wait to see your house and babies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a good blogger, Hannah! Such beautiful pictures! I love your color scheme! Your future baby and new family will fit perfectly in these rooms! :)

    ReplyDelete