Sunday, September 12, 2010

Knocking on Heaven's Door

Yes… these French doors are like Heaven to Jeremy and I’s eyes. I squealed with delight when I saw them… attached to our house… opening and closing… and looking beautiful. Dwayne had to lower the door frame and build around the door… To guarantee a water-proof kitchen, guests will step down into our home and swing through our French doors… ahh.. it’s Heaven!


This is what we had before… squeaky, sliding glass doors with mold stuck in-between the glass.. O! And these doors were impossible to lock! 

2 comments:

  1. Simply a"door"able!! They are beautiful! AMAZING how a new door can make a woman so happy! Jewelry is overrated! AND a man who can hang one is even better! Kiitos to Jeremy,
    Jens and Dwayne xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah--this is amazing!! You should be so proud of your fiance--he truly has a gift!! It looks beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete