Tuesday, August 30, 2011

An Ashley and Hannah Weekend

On Saturday, my best friend Ashley and I met halfway between Kentucky and Ohio and spent a day and night together in Cincinnati. We spent the day being pampered; pedicure, manicure, facial, and massage! We both agreed it was the best pedicure we ever had! I had quite the experience with the massage lady... she put so much oil on me I thought I was going to slide off the table! Worst massage ever! Ha! BUT, Ashley and I enjoyed the relaxing, afternoon together anyway! We ate dinner at this cute Irish Pub and both tried hard to remember which beer we liked but neither of our husbands answered our calls. :) We enjoyed catching up at this cool outside bar, while this band performed downtown. We ended our night by watching Something Borrowed in our heavenly king size bed at The Westin. :) I am so glad we took the time to do this! It's hard to have quality time when I am only home for a weekend, so this was a prefect trip for us! Thank you Ashley!!



No comments:

Post a Comment