Sunday, August 21, 2011

Kitchen/Basement Updates

Jeremy Priming the Half Bath

Jens Priming the Laundry Room

Brittany painting Sea Salt

Mom White Washing the Fire Place

Her arm afterwards looked like Spider-woman :)

Scrubbing our toilet to reuse... 
we were wondering what the neighbors thought!

Jeremy added 2 Overhead Counter Top Lights

Kitchen Window

Smoke Detector

Coat Closet and Microwave Nook
 My Cookbook Cabinet:)

Laundry Room Clothes Rack

Over the island Pendent Lights 
My mom found these for $9 each and we spray painted them silver!


Half Bath painted Ivoire

Half Bath Sink

Yellow Bug Free Lights - They actually work!

Jeremy replaced the old rotted drain

Then Jeremy leveled the floor, drain will be covered by an island

Adam & I trying out the shelf we are reusing since normal stock cabinets don't fit.

Tile pictures coming soon!! :)


3 comments:

  1. Um Hannah....everything looks AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see it all finished! Did you guys build or buy your cookbook cabinet! I love that! And $9 dollars, JEALOUS! Can't wait to redo a house someday! Could be a while with my always moving lifestyle I have going on right now! Keep up the great work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susan! You are sweet! We had the cabinet from the previous kitchen and I was going to reuse in laundry room but then it happen to fit perfect in that area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeremy painted white and added legs :)

    ReplyDelete