The hospital was very nice and had this screen I could follow of Jeremy's process.
See the green line above the orange?
Start time 7:24am. End time 11:20.
Phase I Recovery but I wasn't allowed to see him until after 1pm!
This is my extremely happy face!!
The second DR had just come and talked with me;
Jeremy was out of surgery!
Everything went perfect!
The complications that he thought might have been there,
were not!!
were not!!
(That's because God answers prayers!)
My sweet husband waking up.
I have taken care of Jeremy for two other surgeries; trigger finger a.k.a thumb surgery and a shoulder tear repair. Every time, I am on edge from the time I leave him until I see him again. I am not a fan of hospitals and especially waiting in hospitals while the person I love is under the knife.
I was so relieved to see him and know he was "okay."
Jeremy was feeling well enough to sit outside and enjoy the unusually cool August night.
We stayed the day and night at Mimi's and enjoyed her company
and Jeremy's mom's movie collection. :)
We have been very blessed that Jeremy has healed rather quickly and for the most part wasn't in too much pain. We are so excited for the future and to see when God plans His next perfect timing and miracle. :)




So happy for the two of youuuuuu! I can't wait !
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful ...waiting on the Lord :)
ReplyDeleteOhhh, Hannah! So excited for this next chapter for you two! Love you so much and so glad Jeremy is healing nicely!
ReplyDelete