Monday, August 1, 2011

Super Mom

My mom is amazing! Really. Amazing. She is so creative and talented and comes up with these great ideas in everything she does whether it's about decorating or life. She thinks she missed her chance to be a wedding planner, designer, decorator... but I would have to disagree. Some of the best people I know have been blessed by my mom's creative genes over the years. Senior pictures, bridal and baby showers, decorating advice. And mom has been our biggest extra pair of eyes throughout this whole process. And we are so thankful she took the time to think of what would work best for our family and our home so we wouldn't have to. :)

Do I even need to say before?

It is just beautiful!
Exactly what we wanted!

We love you Mom!
Thank you!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. It was fun! Glad you aren't married to a wood needs to be wood and bricks need to be bricks kinda guy :) Otherwise we'd be in trouble. It sure is a transformation xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa baby!!!! Amazing!! What a transformation! I need to see these in person! Geesh..way to go Lisa's Lovin' It! :)

    ReplyDelete