Thursday, September 8, 2011

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait

Light over the sink

The BEST deal of the century! 
Our new Bosch dishwasher!!

My new pantry shelves!!
Thanks, Dad! :)
"Do the kindest things in the kindest way."

My laundry room utility sink!!
It even has a wash board!

Vintage door knob for our vintage door :)

Our kids wall :)

Curtains and rug :)
The colors look awesome with the wall paint!
Thanks, Mom :)

 Bathroom door!!
This took forever!
It looks great Jeremy!

Our new gas stove/oven was delivered on Tuesday!
Can't wait to bake!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! I've been waiting for a glass of wine and a blog entry of your beautiful new space. Patience is a virtue. You got a crown for this project :) Beautiful work/ How fun to design and not pay...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am "oohhing and ahhhing" your decorated space!!! What was the first thing you made in your oven? I really can't wait even more to see it all in person hopefully soon! What a talented family the Coates/Fulton family is! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete