Really what makes vacation so much fun is just being together. Jeremy and I were blessed to be able to take our kids to Texas for ten days to visit Jeremy's family and my sister. My parents were also in town and my brother has a summer internship in Tyler so I was excited to be able to spend time with all of Jeremy's family and my own. It was hard to come back to Kentucky!
Here our a few of my favorite memories from our Texas vacation...
Thirteen Hour Car Trip to Texas and Sixteen Hour Car Trip Home
Unplanned Adventures
Cousins
The Coates Men
Evelyn baking with Oma
Laughing with Landry
The Fulton Five
Sushi with my new family
Spending time with my Ginger Man
Seeing Texas Longhorns at the Stockyards with my dad
And washing all our clothes when we came home.
I just wish Landry was there to help me. :)
Vacations never seem to last long enough. If only family vacations could last forever...




you are just a doll. love your precious family!
ReplyDeletelove that i was able to share some of those fun vacation memories with you!!! can't wait to see more pictures, heard you had a wonderful time!! xoxox miss you all!!!
ReplyDeleteYou captivate me... XOXO. I love you and I love your family and I think you're the most lovely, beautiful woman and friend in the whole-wide world.
ReplyDelete