Today was suppose to be our wedding. 6.11.11. Our ceremony and reception were going to be held at The Pits. I was going to carry these beautiful flowers from my mom's garden.
My mom found this awesome bicycle cart that would have fit my vintage, garden wedding perfectly.
In honor, of our June wedding my mom wanted to be sure that the bike was built and ready for the party!
Pan made an awesome guest and entertained us almost as well as the Guitar Guy would've.
He even wore his best hat.
--------------------------------------------------------------
We recently made a secret trip to Findlay for some much needed R&R with my wonderful parents
to celebrate Father's Day and our would've June wedding.
I even got to spend a whole day with my grandparents.
We bought my dad tomato stakes for Father's Day.
Special I know. But that's what he wanted. :)




Love it! xoxo
ReplyDelete