Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cha-cha-changes!

Soo... I had planned to post that back in June but it never happened. We had a lot on our plates before Texas!
Well dry wall is here! And it's been hung and mud and taped. We are just waiting for all the glorious sanding dust! (I hate dust! Especially with wood floors but my mom told me having dust this time is a good thing!)
Tonight Jeremy & I even picked up paint samples in the hopes to prime and maybe even paint this weekend. We will meet with our Lowes guy this week to pick out counter tops and our stove. I think that light at the end of the tunnel may be closer then we think! :)

Brick fireplace




Can you envision the flat screen? :)

Coat Closet & Microwave Nook

Kitchen Cabinets Soon!

Half Bathroom

Pantry

Laundry Room


Dry wall pictures coming soon... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment