A Few of My Favorite Things
I just learned how to read my comments. I didn't know you posted on every blog. I get to see the love birds in 3 days!!!!!!!!We love you!
I get to see the love birds in 3 days!! I just read all my comments today, never knew they were posted!! haha
you are so sweet. i am glad that lousey bum wp has made some decisions!
love them!
My mom has some.... just without the wedding veil and tuxedo :)
I just learned how to read my comments. I didn't know you posted on every blog. I get to see the love birds in 3 days!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe love you!
I get to see the love birds in 3 days!! I just read all my comments today, never knew they were posted!! haha
ReplyDeleteyou are so sweet. i am glad that lousey bum wp has made some decisions!
ReplyDeletelove them!
ReplyDeleteMy mom has some.... just without the wedding veil and tuxedo :)
ReplyDelete