This will be me.. for the next week!!
Heading to Hilton Head Island with my family...
Since I've started my "big-girl job" in November
I've been working my lil' fanny off to earn enough days..
To take a vacation!
O, how nice it'll feel to do what I want for a week...
I will be reading, staying up late, sleeping in, drinking cosmos,
playing games, walking the beach, visiting Charelston, wedding planning..
and spending time with the people I love most!
Miss Willa, my cousin Erin's daughter, is our bathing beauty
xoxo





Look at that bathing beauty! She is adorable! Have a wonderful trip and take lots of pictures to share when I see you in July! Lots of love & blessings for safe travels & fun!
ReplyDeleteWish we could all be there together, but what a great time with be with just your family. can't wait to hear how the trip/wedding planning goes - LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete