Monday, June 14, 2010

"I've been working on.."


The Basement.. all the live long day..
I am sure that's how Jeremy feels!

The basement still looks the same since everything was torn out.
However, the outside looks a bit different! We've finally had a plumber come out and take a look. Jeremy's figured out how he wants to create the new drainage system on the driveway. And we are still digging to locate and stop the water leak into the basement.
Slow process, but my boys are hard workers!


My french doors need more room..
So my fiance is accommodating their largeness :)


Jeremy's mom wanted to see the upstairts kitchen we are using..
small but it does the job for the time being, and the kids like it.
Evelyn asked if that light switch was going to hang there forever!
I hope not!
Otherwise we may get shocked in our new master bathroom.



She worked the camera for Pink Lemonade :)


1 comment:

  1. That pink lemonade did the trick.
    What a pretty princess my girl is!!
    And what hard workers your boys are :)

    ReplyDelete