Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So Sweet!

Happy Tuesday my friends!!

As I write, my fellow blogger, who is also celebrating her 2nd Anniversary today texted me, that she has a new job in her new state!! So happy for you, Kate!! God sure is good! :)

We have a date set... I think! :) The venue keeps changing so the date may too.. but hopefully an upcoming vacation and a week with my family will confirm all our wishy-washy-ness and we'll settle on the perfect date and place to marry.

I am excited because Jeremy will be tearing out his aluminum roof over the patio! At first I wasn't too thrilled of the idea because I wanted this...



... An arbor roof where flowers could grow on top and nature would create the shade... but my Jeremy wants to be able to sit outside when it's raining.. (he's never done that before) but... my mom convinced me that tearing out that aluminum roof is so sweet! She sent along a few inspirations to persuade me even more.. 


Well it worked!
Jeremy can have his solid roof if I can pick the fan and decorations.. 
 


Sounds like an even trade. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment