Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bride's Mind

I have been busy lately... lots of work. BUT this afternoon, I decided to give myself a break and catch up with family, friends, and my blog.

I haven't really had time to wedding plan.. so here are a few of our ideas...


A few Flower Girl dresses...

 

Fabric would be along the lines of rasberry and Tiffany's blue

My little girls would carry something like this instead of flowers, LOVE!


This dress is gorgeous, but the price tag not so much..


The church where my best friend got married last July..


My parent's backyard with our immediate family..


Or Hilton Head Island, on the beach, with mine & Jeremy's entire family, for a week..

As you can see, the wedding planner and I are torn. My fiance is ready for anything..
but we just can't seem to decide.. on a place, theme, and attire. 
Wherever it may be I am excited to marry Jeremy.. and happy..
ah.. to be back to planning.
Although my WP is MIT (Missin in Texas)...

1 comment:

  1. is that fist halter for the "garden fairies" i love that one!!!

    ReplyDelete