The couch looks incredible!!!..and will fit the entire Coates family! It's like it was meant for that space! I am positive you will all enjoy that this weekend! Now it's time to plan for a weekend trip back so we can see it! :) Miss you!
Thank you Susan & Kate!! Kate- we died because it WAS like it was meant for the space! It was exactly what we were looking for and didn't think we would be able to find. It fits perfectly, Jeremy is like it's like we planned it! Ha!
I am in love with an awesome God and have the most wonderful family, husband, children, and friends. I enjoy living in Kentucky, but love any opportunity to go home to Ohio & Texas. We miss our family and friends.
What a gorgeous house!! Love the Christmas decor too:) Wahoo!
ReplyDeleteThe couch looks incredible!!!..and will fit the entire Coates family! It's like it was meant for that space! I am positive you will all enjoy that this weekend! Now it's time to plan for a weekend trip back so we can see it! :) Miss you!
ReplyDeleteThank you Susan & Kate!! Kate- we died because it WAS like it was meant for the space! It was exactly what we were looking for and didn't think we would be able to find. It fits perfectly, Jeremy is like it's like we planned it! Ha!
ReplyDeleteWow, I love everything. Especially your Christmas decor!!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing pictures! So pretty. Love, mom
ReplyDelete