We took the kids and Adam's girlfriend, Haylee,
to Baldwin Farm to pick pumpkins!
to Baldwin Farm to pick pumpkins!
I went home for a weekend and became a blonde...
and joined the fashion trend by adding a green feather to my hair!
and joined the fashion trend by adding a green feather to my hair!
Went to Columbus for Mason's 1st Birthday!
He is such a happy boy!
Jeremy & I stopped and met Anderson for the first time :)
I headed to Texas to hang out with my little buddy
We took Landry to the pumpkin patch for the first time
and I loved spending time with my sister!
I helped celebrate Landry's 1st Birthday
Spent the day at Keeneland Racetrack on Jeremy's 38th Birthday with friends!
And my best friend came to visit the same weekend!
We took the family to Cleveland for a Clam Bake and explored the city!
We loved being with family!
We ended the month with a beautiful trick-or-treat night
with Evelyn as Pebbles
with Evelyn as Pebbles
AND a fully, finished kitchen!!





Love your new family picture. Is that going to be your Christmas card. I love your kitchen too!!!! From abby
ReplyDeletebusy month - loved the post!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a great month!!! and you look gorgeous as always. Oh and I LOVE the kitchen! Amazing!
ReplyDelete