Thursday, December 15, 2011

God, You Blow Me Away!

I am amazed by God's timing! He blew me away this week! While feeling horrible with a cough that just won't go away I celebrated this week! On Tuesday, Jeremy was given a job offer with the same company but a new department and title. We are very excited as it's been a long time coming for him. He really deserves it! And then today I received a job offer that literally is nothing short of a miracle! I was bummed last week to hear I didn't get a job at the university in Richmond. I knew I had to go back to the drawing board and start applying again. But then I got a call on Wednesday, from a job I applied for in August!?, and they wanted to meet me that night after work! My phone rang before 8 this morning offering me the job! That wasn't even 24 hours! God really knows what He is doing! I will be out of my current work environment at the end of the month and get to start fresh in 2012! In fact, God knows me so well that tomorrow is the resident's last day before break and the residents and staff are what makes my job so enjoyable. They are the ones that I feel sad about breaking the news to. But God doesn't want me to be sad so He planned everything to a T! Who knows why God had this job reappear out of no where! But God sure has a plan and I'm taking it!

2 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled for you! I want to hear more. :) God is pretty funny :) And amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He blows me away all the time too! I love you and am very happy fr you both :) Now...get well asap!!

    ReplyDelete