Sunday, May 1, 2011

Befores & Afters

Before...




After... we cut the cherry tree down... our next door neighbor called us "George Washington" but agreed it was time to cut the rotten tree down too.
Wish I took a picture of the ugly red lamp shade as well...

Such a difference!



We bought double knock out roses from a local green house down the street and planted them Easter Sunday before the week long rain storm.

  My parents painted the black mirror sage and re-painted all the beautiful Maria Antoinette tables an heirloom crackled white.













Our bedroom windows... we are still looking for curtains but these roman shades keep the light out so much better and actually match our bedding!

My parents came for Easter weekend to help us continue work on the house and although there always seems to be something that just doesn't go quite right...
 We still find the time to enjoy a nice glass of wine
and each other. :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the lamp and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new wed pic and all the fun befores and afters. I love you. Your pics look pretty on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog has been transformed! I love all of the new pictures and additions!! So beautiful! I can't wait to find some treasures with you in a few short weeks and spend time with you & Jeremy! Hopefully we find plenty before and afters to redo! :)

    ReplyDelete