Last weekend I finally went Antique shopping in Kentucky with Kate and her husband Jake. We have been traveling every weekend for Adam's soccer games and happened to be a road away from Glendale, KY where Kate & Jake were spending the day. I was so excited to be able to spend the afternoon with Kate. Kate is always a breathe of fresh air. We all enjoyed a home cooked meal at the local Whistle Stop before heading home with our new finds. Kate bought a gorgeous bench for their new home and although I wanted to buy ALL the furniture in one gallery I decided to wait until I know what I'll need and got an Old Jack Daniel's wood Bourbon box.
Refreshing my Teen Bedroom
3 years ago




Whoa! I spy your planters :) How much were they? How fun! There vignettes were so cute, just like my antiquing girl. xoxo
ReplyDelete