Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Perfect Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend at the Coates household! It was truly what we all needed... to be together. Saturday morning Jeremy was able to golf with friends and I got a lot done around the house since all the kids slept until eleven. I even had to wake Evelyn up to run to the store with me. Evelyn and I made a stop at the park to feed the ducks. We all went to church together and then had a cook out with Brittany & Jens to celebrate their 1st Anniversary. It was a wonderful night. Jeremy said it was so peaceful sitting on the patio listening to the kids laugh and play on the golf course together. It sure was.


Evelyn's adorable headband was made by my friend Kate! Check out her website with more great headbands! http://www.shoponeinamillion.blogspot.com/ I am also wearing her headband in the zoo picture (next post).

2 comments:

  1. What a friend! Thanks for the love! :) I am trying to be better about being consistent about my stuff! I am glad you had such a great weekend! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evelyn is one happy girl :) And her headband is adorable. She looks grown up. aww

    ReplyDelete