skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Big Day
Today is a big day; William & Catherine continue their 8 year romance, now as husband and wife in a beautiful ceremony... AND my parents are celebrating 28 years of marriage! I am such a romantic when it comes to weddings and love, and all matters of the heart. I am so happy to have my mom and dad as my parents. I have realized, now more than ever how truly blessed I am to have been given such loving and kind, stable and positive, fair and God seeking parents. I am so fortunate to have had the childhood I had and to still, as I am learning and loving my own family have their guidance and support. My parents have been a wonderful example of love and marriage and PRAYER. One of my favorite things about my mom and dad is, that they have always kept their sense of humor. They are still making each other laugh after 28 years. They are still laughing through life together and what joy that gives me. Thank you Mom & Dad. I love you.
Excuse me...shoe in my throat.
ReplyDeleteVery sweet. Thank you, my darling daughter :)
awwww, so sweet. They definitely raised a wonderful daughter. Your parents really are pretty amazing. :)
ReplyDelete