skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I am a Mrs!
So... I haven't posted since my birthday... and already December has come and gone. What an O so Fabulous wedding we were blessed to have! A special Christmas with all my family at home. My family hasn't spent Christmas morning at home since my siblings and I were little! We always wake up Christmas morning and drive to family in Columbus and Cleveland. It was a fun Christmas being home sweet home with Landry and the 7 of us, minus Kinnon. Jeremy & I had a wonderful mini honeymoon in North Carolina. It was a perfect getaway and since we are such busy bees we crammed so much in 3 days it felt like we were there much longer. We are now back to the swing of things. Work, school, Christmas decorations down and the basement/kitchen project will resume. And hopefully blogging will become more frequent. :)
Teasers from Hanna
My Family
Christmas Morning
French Broad Brewery
you are so adorable :)
ReplyDeleteI love you Mrs Coates :) Miss you and your family xoxo
ReplyDeletei seriously cannot wait to see all the wedding pictures - each little glimpse of them is so amazing!!! i want to hear more about the vaca as well - love you and hope you are doing well!!!
ReplyDeleteHannah! I'm so glad you had a good honeymoon! I can't wait to see more pictures and SEE you again!! You are gorgeous by the way! love ya Mrs. Coates!
ReplyDelete