I had a wonderful weekend. Friday Jeremy, the kids, and I walked downtown and braced the cold to watch the Christmas Parade. I was impressed with all the people and companies/organizations in this small town I now call home. Saturday, I woke up to snow and Jeremy & I spent the afternoon together shopping. We both are not fans of shopping and facing those crowds made me thankful we only had one person left to shop for. Church was awesome and we delivered a baby gift under the tree that will be given to a baby in Kentucky. This year we also created 2 shoes boxes through Operation Christmas Child. A boy and girl, Evelyn’s age, will be blessed in a far away country this Christmas. After church, we had a delicious dinner at the Bone Fish Grill with Brittany & Jens. Clay & Angela happened to be there and they joined us. We ended our night with a movie that was rather disappointing. BUT Jeremy made up for it but surprising me with picking up Evve and taking us to see Tangled in 3D it is sooo good!! Ending this 24th birthday with a glass of wine and Love Actually cuddled in my soon-to-be-husband’s arms. Life is good. Thank you Mom & Dad for 24 blessed years. I love you.
Refreshing my Teen Bedroom
3 years ago




Happy birthday Hannah! So grateful for your special wkend. We love you! Love Evve's hair. She looks very happy....:) 2 wks from tonite we will be bustin' a move xoxo
ReplyDeleteso tangled was good??? i am glad you have a great weekend - such an exciting month!!!! :)
ReplyDelete