So.. a few of my favorite things lately..
My brother's sweet, adorable, loving girlfriend Kinnon!
Who we were blessed to spend a week with in Hilton Head.
Gorgeous flowers!
Like my Aunt Loxi's..
We got to plant some hydrangeas.
My precious godaughter, Sophie and her missing teeth.
The Coates Vineyard..
Maybe my future hubby and I can walk amongst these grapes
sometime in the future.
A beautiful room for inspiration in my favorite colors
from my WP!









I like this post A LOT!!
ReplyDeleteFunny how some of your fav things are my fav things too :)
Hannah! I don't know that you know me, I am Emily's friend! She showed me your moms blog and your blog when she visited me in Oregon! I love both of your ideas, so much! Your posts are SO CUTE! Your house is super adorable! Happy wedding planning!:)
ReplyDeleteAww, thanks Susan!! Blogs are addicting!! Ha! I have heard of you, you are Emily's best friend and I saw pictures of you in her wedding, and yours! I'm glad you enjoy our blogs. My mom's is great! Her whole head is filled with amazing ideas! :)
ReplyDelete