Remember the art print we gave my parents for their April Anniversary? The story behind the prints are that in October when one of my best friend, Ashley and her husband Zach, came for a weekend visit she picked up Lexington's Skirt Magazine while we were downtown. In Skirt Magazine, these vintage bird prints featured by Jen Renninger caught my attention. So a few months later I decided to actually check out her website to purchase a print of my own. On Etsy I found the print I wanted to treat myself to. It's perfect for our basement half bathroom. It matched the paint color Ivoire perfectly and it carried in the Sea Salt blue color from the rest of the basement and it had birds to go with my bathroom theme and it was vintage and it had a sweet message. I just love it! I waited a day to order the prints and then the very next day the perfect print for my parents was gone! I was so upset I emailed Jen explaining who the print was for and why. She re-posted the print and threw in free shipping. Shipping always cost so much! The prints were packaged beautifully and she sent along a postcard and card which featured the other print that I wanted to buy for our home. So in the end, we got all the prints we wanted. I am very pleased with my purchases from Etsy.
I had the print custom framed at Hobby Lobby
during the 50% off sale.
We picked the white frame and chose not to add a mat.
Jen had even signed both prints.
"Love" is written on ours and "Always" on my parents.
"Love" is written on ours and "Always" on my parents.
"On the Brink of Something Wonderful"




adorable post:) cant wait to hang mine. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHow special! I love all of the colors--I can just picture it in your home now that I've seen it! What a talented family you are! I love all of these new posts! :)
ReplyDelete