Sunday, December 25, 2011

Truly Blessed Christmas

On Christmas Eve 2011, God saved my son Adam, again. When you accept a relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ you are born again, you are new. You are saved forever with an eternal life with Him in Heaven. Adam had a break through with his relationship with Christ around Thanksgiving that I never had a chance to share with all of you, but I will. That November night, God reassured Jeremy and I that He had BIGGER plans for our son and yesterday He gave our son life once again!


It's hard to believe. Surreal that we were in the hospital only yesterday afternoon and Adam walked out the emergency room doors, WALKED... that brought tears to my eyes and standing before his car on that tow truck on that sunny Christmas Eve day... I held my  son near and just cried, praising the Lord for his life!
All I wanted for Christmas was to have all 3 of my kids on Christmas morning with my family in Findlay. Since I have been with Jeremy for the last four years, we've never had them. I wanted to show them how I grew up having Christmas and what it means to me. As I wait for them to wake from their beds and see their delighted faces that Santa came, actually having ALL three kids for Christmas means so much more! I will cherish this Christmas forever. Happy Birthday Jesus!



1 comment: