While the men worked on tearing out the dry wall and putting in the window mom and I decorated.
One of my favorite birthday gifts is the Christmas Wreath
my mom made us!
my mom made us!
Christmas with Pumpkins still un-carved?! :/
Her working environment was rather chilly and rainy...
But she's a devoted Wreath designer. :)
Music sheets inside the glass ornaments.
Our Jingle Bell Santa Wreath.
It's not on the door yet, we were just testing it out. :)
Then mom designed this smaller wreath for our half bath with left over ornaments, clothes line pins, and name tag plates that we filled with wrapping paper pieces. The wreath base used to hang in my dorm room at college.
This was our old front door wreath and mom added a mini wreath
Evelyn gave us last year for Christmas inside.
Our garage door is rather cheerful now. :)
Wedding Cake Topper :)
Baby Jesus
Blue Snow Owl
Evelyn & I will put the Christmas tree up over Thanksgiving.
Jeremy & I are officially over half way done Christmas shopping and all the gifts have been wrapped and tagged.
I love being Santa's lil' Helper!




LOVE!!! Can I come over? Oh, and the topiaries... love them.. where they from? If your mom needs another weekend away from her messy kitchen, she can come to my house ;)
ReplyDeleteThe wreaths are BEAUTIFUL!! You and your mom are so creative! The decorations look so wonderful!!
ReplyDelete