Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Surprises!

I have been traveling a lot in October! Findlay, Columbus, Texas, and Cleveland. October is a super busy month for us! I just returned from Texas for Landry's 1st Birthday Party! I had a wonderful time as did Landry who laughed at every gift and made his first birthday a memorable one. I love my time in Texas with my family and I always wish for more time!


 But my sweet husband makes coming back home worth it! He worked his butt off this weekend to surprise me! He moved the refrigerator downstairs, painted the chairs and brought them downstairs, hung up our sign, cleared out the garage so I can park my car inside, power washed the patio and the house siding, had Sam mow the lawn, attended a pancake fundraiser for soccer, did the laundry, made our bed (with the pillows!), and moved 3 truck loads of rock from our backyard!! When I came home he had dinner ready and then vacuumed out my car. Seriously, what a homecoming!! How incredibly thoughtful and sweet! Good thing it's his birthday week, I have all week to make it up to him!

 A fresh coat of white spray paint


 The frig fits perfectly!!

OUCH! From moving the frig!

Shelves for all our laundry supply; it's hidden in our utility closet

 The House of Coates

 Evelyn blowing a bubble :)

 He even added the pillows :)

 It's so simple but having a warm car to get into in the morning is wonderful!

 Freshly Painted Side table with a "C" drawer knob


 Whoa! Wild!

 Amazing After!!

 All those surprises wore my sweet husband out!

4 comments:

  1. WHOA! What a man and muscle and bruise.
    He was so thoughtful. The chairs look amazing. Cannot believe the rock pile. What a transformation! Soo happy for you and your House of Coates :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he did work hard! What a man. Love the house. Where's the headboard from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is a good man! wow that is a lot - looks beautiful - love the sign!

    ReplyDelete