On Friday the 30th of September our counter tops were delivered and installed! Jeremy has spent the days after hooking up the dish washer, gas stove, sink and garbage disposal, and vent hood! The light at the end of the tunnel is actually here! We just need to add the cabinet and drawer knobs and touch-up the paint color, and bring the refrigerator downstairs! (We'll finally have an ice maker and water too!) I am so grateful that my husband is so talented, and just so smart! He deserves having a nice, finished kitchen and enjoying all the benefits our new space has to offer our family. I hope I can reward him for all his hard work by purchasing a 50 inch flat screen... a guy deserves a big TV to watch football and basketball on. :)
BEST pic of the fam! Love all of it Hannah So happy for you :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteare you cooking up a storm??? so happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete