What a lovely
“Breakfast at Tiffany’s” Bridal Shower
I enjoyed this weekend!
My Mrs. Coates tank from Ashley
The hostesses Mom S., Ashley, Kelly, and Peggy did such a beautiful job! From the invitations, the games, the party favors, my bridal chair, to picking the Royal Wedding tea, and my Tiffany’s Box cake. What a fun day!
I am so thankful for a day spent with family and friends.
We feel so blessed to have been given a shower on such short notice!!
Much love.







beautiful shower...hope you had a great weekend - love you xoxox
ReplyDeleteIt was so "you" my darlling Hannah. Much thanks from me too for such a perfect shower so quickly! Thank you so much Everyone!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting for this all weekend! :) So beautiful!!! What the perfect theme for our "Tiffany" bride!! You look so beautiful and I can't wait to hear all about it!!!
ReplyDelete