Soo the weekend/week leading up to Landry's arrival was stressful! Although, our new windows had been placed over the weekend. That weekend our washer and dryer went out on us. On Monday (Mason's birthday) our frig was leaking... and it died too! So, Monday after work, Jeremy and I spent our evening with a sales man shopping for new appliances. Thankfully, I convinced Jeremy to only buy the frig and that we could wait on the washer and dryer. Well, actually I was hoping that it would miraculous start working again.
Here is our new frig!
We were planning on purchasing one for our new kitchen just didn't imagine it would be in the middle of trying to finish remodeling. Everything works out in its own way… I suppose!!
Our old frig :)
P.s. Jeremy fixed our washer and dryer!
when it rains it pours! jeremy is becoming quite the handy man!!! happy they are up and running again... kind of necessary with a full household!
ReplyDelete