I was so surprised! I really had no clue.. it was such like our usual Saturday with the kids. I mean when Jeremy had said earlier that week we are going hiking and having a picnic I told him "O for something special." But never thought anything of it, just that he wanted a day away from the basement.
When we woke up Saturday both the boys were not feeling well (horrible headaches) so we let them sleep in and ran to Kohl's to get dress pants for Brittany's wedding for them. We headed to the Gorge, Jeremy made a special effort to get boys medicine and I fell asleep on the way there. Ha! We took a short route, the one near Gray's Arch, stopped had our lunch and then Evve and I were ready to continue hiking but... the video is perfect! The boys couldn't have done it better. The video is the best memory! We are all so excited!!
So in love with my husband-to-be! Ah!
I love my kids. Evelyn decided I should be called "Half Mom" sounds perfect!
Thanks to all our family and friends for sharing in our joy and special day!
Thanks for all the calls, texts, e-mails, and facebook comments!! xoxo




You are going to be the best wife and "Half Mom" because you have a One Whole BIG heart inside you... that never stops giving.
ReplyDeleteDad and I couldn't be happier or more grateful to God for these 4 "gifts" He has given you. xoxo We love you, Mom & Dad
Mom.. stop making me cry. I can't stop! I cried all morning and KLove told the story about Beth Moore brushing that guy's hair in the airport, remember you telling me that? I love you. You the best!
ReplyDelete