Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Tears



Maybe it has sunk in a little… as I drove to work this morning listening to KLove, I was overwhelmed by the love and joy thinking of all my family and friends. Pretty much my whole life I have cared for others... it’s the way God made me and I enjoy it! But as the details of the week and months of planning and thinking on Jeremy’s part and my parents, to surprise me, surface and I hear about all the sweet conversations, e-mails, and texts they shared I am so touched by love. Knowing that all this thought went in for me. Me… it’s a wonderful, shoe in my throat feeling. Everyone cared so much. From the delighted screams from my friends Kate, Amanda, Kelly, Ashley. To my Aunt Murph (and Godmother) saying the most beautiful prayer in the middle of Liquor World and crying. (I wanted a bottle of wine to celebrate!) From the sweet text message from my future-sister-in-law. To my sister calling me, lots. To telling my dad (he didn’t know it was going to be Saturday only Mom & Jens knew) who was the one to bring me to tears... we both couldn’t talk to each other. My cousin Brittany & my cousin-to-be Jens celebrating with cupcakes for us. My baby brother (who like my mom’s blog says, I have always been a second mom to) who I couldn’t get a hold of and called late Saturday night after leaving me a sweet message that "Jeremy has my blessing too!" Aw! To my mom and Ashley.. O.. driving 8 hours to give me a hug. Hug! Wish I could hug you both now. To retelling the story to my cousin Brooke in Colorado. Each and every detail.. talking to both my grandmas. And my boys crying when Jeremy told them Friday and saying “It’s about time!” I am so touched by your excitement and joy and support and love. I want to see everyone right now! I am thankful that God has blessed me with the best family and friends. My happy tears are for all of you this am… xoxo Sniff* Sniff*

2 comments:

  1. SO SWEET BECAUSE YOU ARE!
    xoxo I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just shows how special you are to all of us... you deserve this and so much more... like I said before God has truly blessed you and will continue - LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete