Jeremy cut our peach tree back last fall and it must have needed it
because it's never produced so many peaches!
Even our neighbor commented on the fact that he's never seen that tree have so many!
The branches are being weighed down...
The peaches are edible too.
Zucchini Plant
Yellow Squash... not doing too hot!
Jalapeno Peppers!
We have 2 already!
Our Cucumber Plants are huge!!
It's amazing that a flower turns into a vegetable.
Talk about God's details!
Tomatoes!
Yum!
Lime Green Snowballs!
Our poor Peppermint Hydrangea felt neglected
when we were on vacation!
But there is hope; a new bloom!
And the Peppermint pattern is even more distinct.:)




First of all, I LOVE your new picture! What a beautiful looking family! :) Secondly, I am so impressed with your veggies and plants! I can't wait to hear about what delicious things you are making with these! :)
ReplyDelete