Thursday, June 7, 2012

Change of Wreath

I was sick and tired of our summer wreath...
Don't get me wrong it is pretty!
BUT it was falling apart...
The plastic needles were falling off every time the kids went
in and out of the house...
AND I kept finding fake needles everywhere...
PLUS a rubber band was holding half of the flowers together...
Spiders had made their home and their webs began in the wreathe and just spread on the front porch...
AND red flowers go better with our front porch, 
not pink and purple...
... SO, it's in the trash!

AND I went shopping and got creative!
Supplies:
1. One 24'' Wreath Base for $5.99 at Hobby Lobby 
(Not bad for Hobby Lobby!)
2. Hot Glue Sticks
3. Glue Gun 
(1st time using my favorite Christmas gift from Jeremy, Love it!)
4. Flowers
(My bridesmaid bouquet from Britt & Jens' wedding)
5. Wire Cutters
6. Blonde Leffe 
(Helps the creative juices flow:)

TA-DA-Ah!

 I can't believe I made this (on my own)! Ha!

I love it!

I created a special memento from Brittany's wedding too!
How sweet. <3

5 comments:

  1. What an amazing idea! I may steal it for all the extra flowers I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing idea! Love it! I may steal it for the extra flowers I have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing idea! I may steal it for all the extra flowers I have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you creative lady! :) Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!Love it...you are a crafty tricky trickster.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete