He knows what is best for me! “For I know the plans I have for you, Declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11 In our humanness, we try to make our plans and map out our lives in the way we want. The glorious thing is that what we want may not be what we need. Thankfully, God has it taken care of so we don’t need to plan and control. We just need to trust in Him and follow His lead.
He is Good. I have already witnessed so many God-happenings in my short life. God is in the business of making miracles and answering prayers.
He makes me whole. It is a satisfying feeling knowing that if everything in this world faded away I would still feel full and complete. He is all we ever need.
He LOVES. He SAVES. He LIVES. Because He died so I could live, I will serve, honor, follow, and love Jesus. Jesus is the gift that keeps on giving.
Why Do You Follow Jesus? http://www.klove.com/ministry/why-jesus.aspx
Refreshing my Teen Bedroom
3 years ago





Amen, Amen!!!
ReplyDeleteI follow Jesus because without Him leading the way...I am lost.
ReplyDeleteI love Him for saving my life :)
xoxo
ps/He alone is the "sweetest thing"
enjoyed that one also,,,,
ReplyDelete